Southern Wisconsin Parking Lot Pole Light Maintenance provider
PKK Lighting understands the importance of a well-lit parking lot. It’s critical for a business to ensure the safety and security of your customers, your employees, and your property, and a robust parking lot lighting preventative maintenance program is an essential piece of that responsibility.
In Wisconsin, where winters seem to last for six months and where it’s dark for much of the day, your parking lot lights will get a workout. It’s important to have a partner you can count on to ensure the lights stay on in your parking lot. Burnt out lights are a safety issue and reflect poorly on your company.
Key Elements of a Parking Lot Pole Light Maintenance program:
- Periodic night-time inspections to insure lights are working when they should be
- Inspections of light poles
- Replace/repair defective lights and lenses
PKK options for your Parking Lot Maintenance program:
- Fixed fee or time and materials contract: want to know what your monthly expense will be? PKK offers a fixed fee contract that can cover all of your outdoor lighting and parking lot-related costs.
Markets we serve
- Office Buildings
- Manufacturing / Industrial facilities
- Schools / Colleges / Universities
- Hotels / Motels
- Street / Area / Parking Lots
- Parking Garages
- Auto Dealerships / Service Stations
- Distribution Centers / Warehouses
- Hospitals / Healthcare Facilities
If you’re looking for a trusted partner to provide your parking lot pole light maintenance, contact PKK Lighting. We can put a custom maintenance program together to serve all of your outdoor lighting needs.